Sunday, May 8, 2011

Home at last

It's been a long time in the making, but I am finally back on the north rim where I belong! I have missed this place so very much I can't even describe how it feels to be back! Our internet coverage is so iffy I am posting from my work computer because it is hard-wired in to the net. I will be posting throughout the summer and will figure out how to load some pics into my system here at my desk, whenever I can... It's been a long time and I will try to catch up on the blogs that I follow and see you all later.   
     God Bless Each And Every One Of You! I have not forgotten any of you and you are all in my prayers daily!          

                                                                        I am what I am

2 comments:

  1. I have missed your posts Michael and I am so glad you are home...there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home!
    Blessings and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are back on blogger as well as back in the North Rim where you belong. looking forward to more news and photos. Diane

    ReplyDelete